Yes, there are ways that you can increase your metabolism naturally! Start speeding up your metabolism through nutrition and fitness. Read below.
Food does some amazing things for our bodies, including fight disease, so it’s not a suprise that some foods naturally boost your metabolism. Try adding some of the following foods to your diet each day:
– green tea
– hot peppers
– low-fat dairy
– acai juice
– lean meats
Burning calories means adding activity to our lifestyles, and exercise sessions are the real metabolism boosters. Try incorporating both cardio and strength exercises like:
– Cardiovascular: biking, brisk walking, elliptical trainers, climbing stairs, or aerobics class
– Muscle building: lifting weights, using resistance bands, push ups, squats, and chin-ups
– Circuit training: a combination of cardio exercise alternating with muscle-building exercises
Just as there are natural ways to boost your metabolism, there are also natural ways you slow your metabolism–often without even knowing about it. Here are a few:
– Skipping meals–always eat breakfast!
– Sleeping less than 6 hours a night.
– Eating empty calorie foods–exchange them for low carb, low-fat, high nutrition foods.
– Choosing processed foods–exchange them for whole grains.
To Happy, Healthy Living!
InCharge Fitness Team