Are you taking Vitamins? Which ones? Here is a simple checklist of Vitamins, recommended by the Registered Dietitian. Depending on your age, gender, medications, and medical conditions, your needs may be more individual than this.
Mutlivitamin with Minerals
- Make sure yours has iodine
- For people on acid reducers or metformin, take “Silver-type” for additional B12
- At least 1,000 iu per day, but perhaps up to 10,000 iu per day
- 1,000-3000 mg per day
- If you do not get at least 1,200 mg from diet
- Ask Richard for more information. May be used on and off or continuously.
Possibly Vitamin C or other anti-oxidants
For more information or research, please contact Kristin Klinefelter, MS, RD, LD at email@example.com
All of these vitamins and supplements are available at MedSave.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
To Happy, Healthy Living,
MedSave Wellness Team