Some fast-food salads are calorie monsters, but this tasty, make-at-home version is light and healthy.
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 c spring mix with herbs (about 8 oz)
- 4 lg hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken (about 8 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
1. Whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in serving bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
3. Serve salad in bowls and enjoy!
Nutrition (per serving): 276 calories, 24 g protein, 6 g carb, 2 g fiber, 16.5 g fat, 3.5 g sat fat, 333 mg sodium.