- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. coarsely chopped pecans or walnts
- ½ c. cold butter or margarine
- ½ cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 ½ cups cereal (Try a high fiber cereal, special K, etc.)
- ½ c. flaked coconut
- 6 containers (6 oz each) fat free red raspberry yogurt
- 1 ½ cups blackberries , blueberries and raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and pecans in a large bowl. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter into the mixture until crumbly. Mix in the cereal and coconut. Transfer the mixture to an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once. Take the pan out of the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare 6 parfait glasses. Layer each one with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cereal mixture, 1/2 container of yogurt and 2 tablespoons berries. Make another set of this layer for each. Place a tablespoon of the cereal mixture and serve with additional berries as garnish, if preferred.
Place the rest of the cereal mixture to chill until serving.
Do you have a healthy recipe you would like to share? We would love for you to share it by leaving it in a comment box!