Grilling is one of the many things we look forward to in the summer. Here is a recipe we would like to share with you. This might be the perfect item to grill for your Summer BBQ or Father’s Day meal. Let us know what you think!
What You Need:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch)
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
THREAD chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
MIX barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.