From here on “MedSave” will be used in place of both the “MedSave InCharge Fitness Center” and the “MedSave Family Pharmacy”.
Your privacy is important to MedSave. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MedSave collects, and the ways in which MedSave uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MedSave may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your name, phone number, address, email address, date of birth, username, password, and facebook information);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, phone number, address, email address, date of birth, username, password, and facebook information);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, phone number, address, email address, date of birth, username, password, and facebook information); and
- any other information that you send to MedSave.
Using personal information
MedSave may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where MedSave discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MedSave may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MedSave will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MedSave will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
MedSave is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
About this privacy statement
We created this privacy statement with the help of a free privacy statement form developed by Contractology and available at www.freenetlaw.com.
Other forms available from Contractology include end user license contract templates.